Sorelle Interior Style – digital
Design and Development of a new Website for a local Small Business. Two awesome innovative ladies started a new business this summer doing interior design for homes and retail organizations. The team called Cribb Design to get their new Website designed and built to promote their new business. This project was to build out a full responsive design Web experience to showcase their robust set of services they offer. I got to go on location for several client sites for photo shoots to build a new high resolution digital imagery repository to aid in the site build and blog. Worked with the company to solidify the new brand and color scheme for the social and Website. Surf over to www.sorelleinterorstyle.com and check out their services section for an overview of their business offering. Contact Kathi and or Joan if you have any need for home interior design help.
- Web site Design – Full Responsive design (new site)
- WordPress CMS development
- Branding and Imagery
- Social media establishment and content cadence management
- SEO Optimization
- Google and Bing new site establishment and optimization
- Services, Blog and Portfolio content creation
- Facebook and Flickr social media strategy and build out
Domain and Hosting, Web Design, Web Development, Site Content, Content Marketing, Social, Digital Photography, Logo and Branding, and SEO Optimization.
Desktop Services view
Mobile Portfolio view